Optibus for Public Transportation Agencies
Better Passenger Service and Increasing Ridership
In a changing world of mobility, transportation agencies need the technology and software that will enable them to modernize and stay ahead of the curve. Specifically, agencies need to deal with declining budgets, driver/operator shortages, ridership declines, improving on-time performance and more.
At the same time, agencies need the technology infrastructure that will power innovative next-generation services, with better routes, timetables, service levels – to grow frequency and reliability, leading to eventual ridership gains.
Trillium Transit Alerts
Your passengers need accurate, up-to-date information in the places they look first. With Transit Alerts by Trillium (an Optibus company), you can easily:
- Communicate with your passengers in real time, to notify them about service disruptions, detours, long wait times, and more — thus increasing passenger satisfaction
- Alert passengers in Google Maps and other applications that use the GTFS-realtime specification — and build upon your existing GTFS feed
- Integrate with your social media, website, and other platforms to spread your message across a wider audience
- Save significant time and effort on IT and infrastructure, as well as customer support resources
Trillium Transit Websites
Looking to redesign or enhance your website? Our talented team of developers and designers can help you:
- Build a dynamic, accessible, and visually appealing website for your passengers that provides your passengers all the crucial, up-to-date information they need
- Easily integrate your site with Transit Alerts, plus other tools and services (Timetables, Interactive Maps, Journey Planner, etc.)
- Incorporate route maps and timetables that update automatically with your GTFS data
- Update your logo and branding — whether it’s a small change or a full rebranding
Route planning demo
eBook: 5 Critical Capabilities of a Modern Depot Operation
If you’re looking to increase operational efficiency across your organization, there are some must-have factors that your operational system should provide you with — and in this in-depth guide, we cover the top 5 of them.
eBook: Tackling the Driver Shortage
This in-depth guide is intended to help your organization learn how to tackle driver shortages head-on — with solutions on how you can better accommodate your drivers’ unique needs and preferences and how to create schedules that attract and retain drivers and overall increase driver happiness.
Webinar: The Time for Electric Buses is Now: How to Accelerate the Transition to #Zeroemission.
Join our upcoming webinar featuring industry leaders from across the globe as they share their insights and expertise on transitioning to EV, key challenges, and learnings.