About The Position
We are looking for a key player to join our fast-growing finance team: a bookkeeper who is sharp, accurate, independent, and has great interpersonal skills.
- Maintain the books for all accounting transactions (suppliers, employees) and record additional entries
- Manage the credit card process
- Carry out supplier reconciliations (including pro forma invoices)
- Reconcile balance sheet and prepare related working papers
- Review and process travel and monthly expense reports
- Assist in preparation of reports for the company’s external auditors.
- Certified Bookkeeper type 2
- 2-3 years of experience in similar positions
- Proficiency in Excel
- High-level English
- Experience working with ERP
- Hands-on approach, responsible and with great teamwork abilities
- Flexibility working in a highly dynamic working environment
- Certified bookkeeper type 3
- Experience working in high-tech
- Experience working with Netsuite
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil, Germany and Israel.