About The Position
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and Finance administration, including travel reports, account payable, account receivables and credit cards.
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- High level of English
About the Company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.