About The Position
The content marketer will be a native English speaker responsible for writing and overseeing the production of various forms of marketing collateral, in coordination with the marketing director, graphic designer and other stakeholders.
This is a part-time position.
- Native English
- Willingness and ability to write and oversee the production of many diverse forms of content, including slides/presentations, ebooks, reports, one-pagers, blog posts, thought leadership articles, social media posts, marketing emails and website copy
- Ability to present ideas in a clear manner in various formats, taking the format, topic and target audience into account
- Ability to pick up new things very quickly, including learning about the public transportation industry, what its needs are and what topics are relevant to the industry, as well as learning how to use our B2B SaaS software and understanding what our customers use it for
- Ability to write extremely well while adhering to house grammar and style usage and eschewing jargon; ability to be receptive to editorial feedback and capable of making changes based on such feedback
- Ability to plan projects and adhere to deadlines
- Professional writing experience
- 2+ years of experience with tech-related writing, preferably related to the transportation/mobility industry
- Experience with writing for or about SaaS B2B companies
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with writing for corporate social media accounts
- Experience working with graphic design for images and layout
- Familiarity with the basic principles of SEO and social media
- Writing samples showing a variety of formats and styles
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.