Global Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Position
Optibus is looking for an innovative and passionate Global Recruiter to join our amazing and dynamic HR team. The role includes responsibility for leading and executing the full life cycle of the hiring process in partnership with the hiring managers and the HR team.
You will take a central and active part in our growth by helping us to attract & hire the best people, promote our employer brand and nurture our great work environment.
- Lead all the recruitment activities in a timely manner and with hight quality, including budget planning, attract and source talents, define job descriptions with managers, understand business needs and market trends, manage hiring processes in the system, screen CVs, conduct phone and in-person interviews, analytics etc.
- Implement effective sourcing tools, develop & expand various recruiting channels.
- Actively connect with potential talents as a pipeline for the future, and stay connected to with candidates
- Generate comp & ben benchmarks
- Work closely with hiring managers (globally) to ensure a fast & efficient recruiting process, and advise on profiles, companies to target from etc.
- Promote our employer brand, presence & positions on social networks
- Conduct assessment centers per need
- Flawless communication with employees on openings for internal hires and referral programs
- Minimum 2 years experience with global hi-tech companies, leading E2E hiring processes
- Passionate about people and recruitment, optimistic with a positive attitude, a story teller, technology savvy, accountable with a motivation to make an impact and scale up a company through searching and hiring the best talents globally
- Experience leading recruiting for technology positions and to global markets
- Proven experience with sourcing methods and skills
- Multi-tasking abilities and ability to work in a dynamic environment and a fast growing company
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment
- Creative, open minded and detail oriented
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices open in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.
Optibus.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.