Make Mobility Better
Senior QA Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for the top talent in Israel to join us! Thanks to our flexible working from home policy, whether you live in the North or the South - we want to work with you! Flexible working from home policy means at a minimum working from the office once a week.
Optibus is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team in the challenge of moving the world smarter.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Test Engineer handling the testing of our complex SaaS full-featured web application.
We at Optibus are building the platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation in real-time and already responsible for the transport of millions across the world. We are looking for competent people who are motivated to change the public transportation domain.
If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
Example of stuff you will own:
- Conduct hands-on manual testing of web-based products.
- Write test plans for new and existing features.
- Run automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Handle non-functional tests (e.g., performance, benchmarks) using modern tools for web app testing like Jmeter, postman DevTools.
- Maintain daily interaction with product managers and developers to understand system requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in manual QA (or equivalent army experience).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience testing SaaS products on web platforms.
- Experience in writing straightforward, concise, and thorough STD and test cases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
It will be great if you have:
- Experience using web performance tools.
- Hands-on experience with Cypress.io / Selenium - Big advantage.
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super-smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.