Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
About The Position
We are looking for a Presales Manager who will work closely with our Sales team, Partners, and Leadership. The Sales Engineer will be an integral member of our Global Sales Team.
The SE is the primary technical resource for the Global Sales Team. He/She is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and solution advocate for our platform.
The SE must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users. The SE must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Driving POV (Proof of Value) and solution evaluations with prospects.
- Responsible for planning and delivering of solution demonstrations to large enterprises
- Representing the solution to customers and at events such as conferences & webinars.
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Convey customer requirements to the Product and Management teams.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is and readily accessible at point of need.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Travel abroad for meetings with potential customers.
- 3-5+ years experience in selling Enterprise solutions ,experience in the mobility space - a plus.
- Experience in working as a solution engineer/ pre-sale in software product/ SAAS company - must.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. Additional languages - an advantage.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills - able to interact with employees, partners to c-levels
- Proven experience working with customers, partners, and internal field employees
- Experience delivering face-to-face demos and webinars
- Experience working for small organizations/start-ups, in aggressive growth mode - a big plus!
- Willing to travel 6-12 times per year