About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Controller to shape and maintain the company’s accounting and financial processes at the highest standards, and ensure accurate financial reporting in accordance to US GAAP and company’s accounting policies.
- Oversee monthly close process and month-end reporting
- AR operations - billing and invoicing/collection management and revenue recognition
- Cash flow management
- Ensure revenue recognition and quality control over the P&L transactions.
- Review IC transactions
- Manage external relationships with auditors
- Undertaking of ad-hoc financial tasks
- Perform other special tasks, including maintenance contracts, sales commissions etc.
- 3+ years post internship- a must
- A previous internship at one of the big 4 high-tech departments- a must
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Netsuite software – a big advantage