About The Position
The Solution Architect is an engineer/developer with strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills. As a Solution Architect, you will work across teams and with a variety of projects to support both pre-sale and post-sale processes, aiming to deliver the best quality and cost-effective solutions for our clients. You will be the first to identify areas of improvement for the Optibus Platform, becoming a key influencer of the product and underlying algorithms, and contributing to their development.
The Solution Architect’s main responsibilities are:
- Support the Solution teams with the implementation of complex pre-sale/post-sale projects, taking part in the design and implementation of customer solutions.
- Design solution methodologies that are based on existing available algorithms
- When a straightforward solution is not available you will be required to think outside the box and find a creative solution
- Implement custom made configurations (write the relevant Python code)
- Provide technical and functional advice and guidance to the Solution teams, deepen their knowledge and develop internal tools to support them
- Collaborate with the R&D and the Product teams
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you:
- Love intellectual challenges
- Have a passion for problem solving
- Are creative and deeply analytical
- Have superb interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience including hands-on development using Python or similar programming languages.
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science , Software Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- Fluent English, additional languages are an advantage.
It will be great if you have:
- Background in linear/integer optimization problems and optimization algorithms.
- Basic understanding of Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning.