Full Stack Engineer in Data Team
About The Position
Optibus is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our R&D Data team in the challenge of moving theworld smarter. We are looking for an experienced professional with superb interpersonal skills,software engineering background and good understanding of web architecture.
We at Optibus are building the platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation and already manage the transportation of millions across the world. We are looking for highly capable people that are motivated to make a change in the public transportation domain.
As a Full Stack Engineer in the Data team you will build new features and have end-to-end responsibility from design to implementation and to deployment and monitoring in production. You will own all parts of our tech stack, from DB to the front-end with special focus on the server-side of features (Node.js & Python). You will work closely with the various departments in the company including designers, product, sales, solutions and other teams in the R&D. You will have a main role in developing unique data integrations for onboarding our customers.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in building user-facing web applications
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Ember, Angular, React or Vue.
- Experienced with backend development using one or more of Node, Python, Java, Scala, Go, C#
- Great understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 and fluent in turning graphic design to live web app, and a passion for building great user experience
- Experience with relational and NoSQL DB such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related domains. Alternatively, significant experience with production grade products or army service in technological unit
- Excellency record in army service / academic studies / prior roles
- A great team player and able to function in a fluid environment with minimal guidance and supervision
- Must be hyper pragmatic in solution selection and engineering approach
It will be great if you have:
- Familiarity with AWS or an alternative cloud environment
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes
- Experience in the mobility domain