Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Optibus is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our R&D team. We are looking for an experienced professional with superb interpersonal skills, a software engineering background and a good understanding of web architecture.
We at Optibus are building a platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation. We already manage the transportation of millions across the world. We are looking for highly capable people that are motivated to make a change in the public transportation domain
As a Full Stack Engineer you will have end-to-end responsibility for features from the DB level (Mongo), through backend business logic (Node.js), create RESTful APIs, all the way to web frontend. You will work with UI/UX designers to transform designs to live pages, as well as backend architects and product managers.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in building user-facing web application
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Ember, Angular, React or Vue.
- Experienced with backend development using one or more of Node, Python, Java, Scala, Go, C#
- Expert understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 and fluent in turning graphic design to live web app, and a passion for building great user experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related domains. Alternatively, significant experience with production grade products or army service in technological unit
- Excellent record in army service / academic studies / prior roles
- A great team player and able to function in a fluid environment with minimal guidance and supervision
- Must be hyper pragmatic in solution selection and engineering approach
It will be great if you have:
- Familiarity with AWS or an alternative cloud environment
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes
- Experience in the mobility domain