Electric bus adoption in public transportation fleets is growing all over the world. But barriers to adoption are making the transition challenging. From securing funding and managing mixed fleets to training drivers and adjusting schedules and shifts to accommodate charging cycles, there are many factors to consider when making the move to EV.
Join our upcoming webinar featuring industry leaders from across the globe as they share their insights and expertise on transitioning to EV, key challenges, and learnings. Antelope Valley Transit Authority (AVTA) from California, USA is already fully electrified. Tondeka Metro Company uses electrification as a key driver for improving public transportation in Kampala, Uganda. Abellio Bus from the UK is using innovation in technology to transform contracted bus networks. Volvo Buses supplies the electric buses and solutions that have everything it takes to make the switch.
So whatever questions you have around bus fleet electrification, from planning to operations – we have a panel that can answer them. Join us and ask your questions!
The panel will feature:
- Judy Vaccaro-Fry | Chief Financial Officer, Antelope Valley Transit Authority (US)
- Edward Ulayeneza | Head of Operations, Tondeka Metro Company (Uganda)
- Alastair Willis | Head of Commercial, Abellio Bus Division (UK)
- Niklas Emlind Vahul | Electromobility Director, Volvo Buses (SWE)
- Angela Miller | GM NA, Optibus (US)
- Dave Joshua | GM EMEA, Optibus (UK)
Original webinar date: October 25, 2022