“Every day it was a new discovery. But exciting!”, said Judy Vaccaro-Fry, Chief Financial Officer, Antelope Valley Transit Authority (US) about her move to a 100% electric bus fleet in our Global Panel Webinar on “The Time for Electric Buses is Now – How to Accelerate the Transition to #Zeroemission”.
Join us for part II of this webinar where we will dive deeper into the discussion and answer the question that came up in the first part: Rethinking the service from the ground up.
“There’s no way that you cannot go down this line. This is the future of public transportation in and around cities,” said Niklas Emlind Vahul, electromobility director for Volvo Buses in Sweden in part I – and now we will answer how we build this future.
Learn directly from industry innovators how we make the transition to zero emission a success. Whatever questions you have around bus fleet electrification – join us for a dynamic, interactive discussion with a live Q&A.
The panel will feature:
- Judy Vaccaro-Fry | Chief Financial Officer, Antelope Valley Transit Authority (US)
- Edward Ulayeneza | Head of Operations, Tondeka Metro Company (Uganda)
- Alastair Willis | Head of Commercial, Abellio Bus Division (UK)
- Rebecka Granqvist | SVP Digital Services and Solutions, Volvo Buses (SWE)
- Angela Miller | GM NA, Optibus (US)
- Dave Joshua | GM EMEA, Optibus (UK)
Can’t make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording