Enterprise Sales Executive
About The Position
Recognised by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer; Optibus is a world leader powering complex transit operations in over 300 cities around the world, planning and scheduling the movement of vehicles and drivers to improve the quality and reliability of transit service and make operations more efficient.
Optibus leverages a robust combination of artificial intelligence, advanced optimization algorithms and distributed cloud computing to make public transportation smarter, better and more efficient – and ultimately nourish freedom of movement and sustainable cities.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the sales of the Optibus platform in your assigned territory and for the achievement of yearly sales and revenue targets. You will accomplish your objectives by identifying, developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with prospects, customers and partners.
As Sales Executive you will manage the full sales from identifying and generating leads, lead all sales activities, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, and advising on impactful solutions. You will give outstanding presentations (primarily at top-management level) and demos as well as manage pilot engagements.
The role is based out of our London office however being home-based could be considered. Infrequent European travel will be required.
You will be responsible for the complete sales cycle of our solutions:
- Identify key prospects within assigned territory
- Generate sales leads by exchanging with potential customers
- Continuously and consistently build and manage an appropriate level of pipeline to support quota and sales cycles
- Present Optibus value proposition
- Conduct web-based and live product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities
- Engage and work with internal resources including virtual teams
- Respond to RFI/RFPs
- Lead negotiations to a successful close
- Attend industry conferences & tradeshows
- 5-7 years’ experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Proven track record of closing enterprise SaaS deals over £500k
- Ability to interact and develop relationships at managerial, business line and executive levels
- Excellent verbal and negotiation skills
- Multi-stakeholder complex enterprise sales experience
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Consistent track record of overachievement
- A true hunter type salesperson with obvious hunger, passion and people skills
- Demonstrable track record of target over-achievement in past roles
- Experience of selling complex software solutions into the Transportation industry an advantage
- Fluency in at least one European language an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
- Experience of working in start-up environments is highly desirable
- Comfortable self starter with high level of autonomy but understands how to update and collaborate with internal stakeholders with good SFDC hygiene
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil, Germany and Israel.