About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our Global Markets team.
The role combines technical skills and client relationship skills, with the goal of enabling the successful implementation of Optibus’ platform and leading post-sales projects for clients all over the world.
The position includes onboarding new clients (remotely and on-site), training new clients, improving existing customers’ workflows, implementing new modules or features for existing clients and providing initial support. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be the client-facing expert user of the system, with key influence on future product development and strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in a Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Post-sales or Professional Services role
- Experience in B2B SaaS deployment and integration
- Technical background (BSc/MSc and/or technical work experience with a proven track record of excellence)
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Ability to enjoy working with customers, supporting and teaching them, taking on responsibilities
- Passion for solving real-world transport problems
- Experience with solution architecture
- Experience with writing code
About the Company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Germany and Israel.