About The Position
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing customization of our Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Presales, Customer Success and Customer Support departments.
This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, process builders, flows and validation rules, while adhering to deadlines
- Work with management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certification
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com functionality and best practices, including the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views and other content of intermediate complexity
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, and to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Excellent project management skills, with a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications
About the Company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.