About The Position
We are looking for a Support Engineer that combines management skills with a technical approach to deliver the highest level of support to our users.
The Support Engineer will lead the day to day operations of the team, and provide Tier-1 through Tier-2 support across all products.
The Support Engineer will assist other support engineers with troubleshooting and will guide the team to improve the overall support experience.
- Making sure customers’ tickets are being handled properly and according to their SLA
- Handle customer escalations, complex, and on-going problem situations
- Lead and conduct any necessary training to ensure all support engineers are fully trained
- Improve overall technical support efficiency and performance by enhancing the team’s processes and workflows
- Work closely with the Customer Success Operations team to continually build and improve upon the team’s tools and models
- +2 years of experience as a Support engineer
- Good understanding and troubleshooting of platform issues
- Problem solving orientation
- High flexibility and availability to work in shifts
- Tech-savvy with a deep knowledge of customer support tools
- Interpersonal skills – verbal and people oriented person
- Great written and spoken English
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Computer, Industrial Engineering, etc.)
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Germany and Israel.