Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
***Please forward CV only in an English version
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with a technical approach to deliver the highest level of support to our users. The Support Engineer will manage the day to day operations of the team, and provide Tier-1 through Tier-2 support across all products.
We are looking to hire remotely, experienced support engineers in Brazil
The work is from home and requires full time availability during NA working hours.
- Help customers to plan public transportation networks using Optibus products.
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding clients through corrective steps
- Improve client reference materials by writing and maintaining the optibus knowledge base
- Work closely with the Customer Success, Product and R&D teams to resolve customer issues.
- Familiarity with public transportation operations - huge advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have proven knowledge in writing code (Python - preferred)
- Tech-savvy with a deep knowledge of customer support tools
- Experience in SaaS deployment and integration.
- A technical background, either educational (B.Sc, MSc preferred) or based on work experience with a proven track record of excellence
- High flexibility and availability to work in shifts
- Interpersonal skills – verbal and people oriented person
- Great written and spoken English
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Computer, Engineering, etc.)
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazi and Israel.