About The Position
***Please forward CV only in an English version
Optibus helps the world’s leading transportation providers better run mass-transportation through advanced artificial intelligence and optimization algorithms. Optibus provides a SaaS platform that plans and schedules the movements of every vehicle and driver, with detailed insight into how this affects operations, on-time performance, and costs.
We’ve been chosen by customers in hundreds of cities worldwide and drive some of the most complex and large-scale transportation operations worldwide, helping improve quality of service and efficiency, reduce costs, streamline operations and reduce congestion and emissions.
As a Solution Engineer, you are a key player in an exciting, customer-facing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement Optibus’ SaaS platform. Solution Engineers work within defined teams, covering the client’s requirement discovery as well as the implementation, configuration, and onboarding activities. They will also support pre-sales activities, leading our pilots for our prospects in our global markets, act as Subject Matter Experts, and collaborate with our Product, Business Development, and Marketing teams.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success/Professional Services role
- Experience in SaaS deployment and integration.
- A solution architect background is an advantage.
- Post-sale experience - an advantage
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Project Management methodologies know-how
- A technical background, either educational (B.Sc, MSc preferred) or based on work experience with a proven track record of excellence
- Proven knowledge in writing code (Python - preferred)
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
- Fast learner able to quickly adapt and adjust to new technologies
- Availability to travel 35% of the time
About the Company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil, Germany and Israel.