Field Marketing Specialist
About The Position
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in this space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
Optibus has four key regions. North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC. The Field Marketing Specialist in each region is responsible for building and executing regional marketing plans based on target personas that increase brand awareness and interest in the Optibus platform while supporting our regional sales teams with product marketing materials, event coordination, campaigns and localization requirements.
We are looking for someone located in Brazil that will report to the VP Global Marketing; The position involves working in a fast-paced team, ensuring alignment with company positioning, messaging, executing go-to-market regional plans and sales enablement strategies and working with regional customers to support our reference selling activities.
Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and the ability to not only translate technical capabilities into customer benefits but also to adjust as required for regional requirements are essential.
- Build and iterate product messaging and positioning as new features are launched and localize/augment market materials as required (presentations, product briefs, etc.)
- Manage the regional go to market strategy including product launches, events, briefings, demand generation, thought leadership, customer case studies/video testimonials, etc.
- Own post-sales marketing activities such as customer case studies and community meetings, in partnership with the Customer Success team
- Monitor and share regional insights and the competitive landscape with regional and global teams
- Manage/update regional web domain while adhering to corporate brand guidelines
- Monitor, report and analyze marketing and Business Development activities through Google Analytics, SFDC & Hubspot within region, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Minimum 3 years of Field Marketing experience preferably in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company
- Track record of executing successful regional go-to-market strategies as part of a global company
- Great skills in storytelling, writing, collaboration, presentation, training, design, analysis
- Proven ability to create content and messaging that stands out in the market
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Hubspot, SFDC, Google Analytics/Adwords, etc.
- Experience with GSuite/Microsoft Office/Adobe, etc.
- Self-starter that can continually raise the bar of quality, while delivering on time Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Team player
- Experience in the public transportation market an asset
- Advanced English, Native Portuguese and Intermediate / Advanced level of Spanish.
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 500 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices open in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.
Optibus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Recruiter for the role: Or Shemesh | LinkedIn