Make Mobility Better
Vice President of Global Operations
About The Position
Vice President of Global Operations
Location Israel/USA/UK (Flexible)
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Operations Executive to join the Optibus management team as a VP of Global Operations.
The VP of Global Operations will form a new department at Optibus, which will measure, analyze, and improve our commercial performance, as well as supporting the global sales, marketing, and CS teams with centralized world-class support, training, and product experts.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Global Operations, will take a pivotal role in building the infrastructure to scale Optibus from 500 cities to 5000 and beyond.
- Partner with global leadership to develop, implement, and measure sales operations and programs, including forecasting, pipeline management, pipeline conversion analysis, and more
- Lead a sales enablement team to improve the productivity, performance, and alignment, of our global sales team
- Lead global knowledge management, training, and knowledge management center of excellence across business and geographical boundaries to drive proper outcomes
- Drive efficiencies and global focus across complex and matrixed sales and CS teams
- Orchestrate an operating cadence for sales and CS teams around the world on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Design the compensation structures for our global commercial team, based on best practices and research, to align with the company goals
- Lead our global support team to provide world-class support to our clients
- Lead a team of product experts to support our sales and CS teams in solving complex transportation challenges using the Optibus product and technology
- 10+ years of experience in leading Sales, Sales Operations, or Customer Success teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, strong attention to detail, and superior organizational abilities
- Proven experience in driving change in a global matrixed organization
- Ability to iterate quickly as business needs dictate
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Strong passion for improving public transportation globally, to create sustainable and livable cities
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices open in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.
Optibus.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.