Make Mobility Better
About The Position
Optibus is looking for Legal Counsel. If you are a sharp, passionate lawyer with experience in law and technology, a team player who also works well independently, then we would love to hear from you!
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice in a wide variety of legal matters to the company's various departments;
- Negotiate and draft a variety of agreements (advertising, licensing, distribution, mergers and acquisitions and much more);
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and regulations;
- Manage relationships with outside counsel in many jurisdictions.
- 1-3 years experience in a commercial, technology or international M&A department at a leading law firm or a high-tech company.
- Experience with drafting and negotiating international commercial agreements in the technology sector.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish relationships and drive end-to-end processes and analysis while collaborating with management and teams across the organization.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- English at mother-tongue level.
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.