Make Mobility Better
Senior Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Optibus is looking for an exceptional Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our R&D team in the challenge of moving the world smarter. We are looking for an experienced professional with superb interpersonal skills, a software engineering background, and the production experience of building web apps at scale.
You will be one of the core members delivering complex solutions in an easy and intuitive manner. You will work with cutting-edge technologies and serverless architecture.
- Take part in key decisions regarding architecture, roadmap, technology and UX
- Take part in all aspects of the development cycle
- Help shape our technical direction, best practices, product ideas and team processes
- Work closely with the team lead, product manager, and UX/UI designer
- 5+ years of full-stack web development
- Experience with client-side development (such as React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with server-side development (such as Node.js, Python, Java)
- Deep understanding of web application architecture
- Familiarity with relational or NoSQL DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn, desire to mentor other team members
It would be great if you have:
- 2+ years of experience with developing a web application in production
- Experience with Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes
- Experience with AWS or an alternative cloud environment
- Experience in the mobility ecosystem
About the company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 450 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices in the US, UK, Brazil and Israel.