About The Position
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to staff one of the most crucial positions in the company. As a Solutions Engineer you will be the one representing the company in front of clients world-wide, as well as a key influencer within the company on subjects of product development and strategy.
Solutions Engineers manage both pre-sales and post-sales processes with our clients. This includes running pilots with potential clients (remotely and on-site), training for new clients and support.
Solutions Engineers are the company’s experts about our products’ performance and are active participants in the product development process based on their knowledge of the market’s wants and needs.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy responsibility and thrive under pressure.
- Are a problem solver by heart, specifically complex and detail extensive ones.
- Grew up with technology, and have the skills to quickly learn a specialist oriented operating system.·
- Have the confidence to lead multi-million USD projects with clients all over the world.
- At least 2 years experience working in a customer facing role in a tech company.
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering or Information System Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- High level of English.