Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
About The Position
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to staff one of the most crucial positions in the company. As a Solutions Engineer you will be the one representing the company in front of clients world-wide, as well as a key influencer within the company on subjects of product development and strategy.
Solutions Engineers manage both pre-sales and post-sales processes with our clients. This includes running pilots with potential clients (remotely and on-site), training for new clients and support.
Solutions Engineers are the company’s experts about our products’ performance and are active participants in the product development process based on their knowledge of the market’s wants and needs.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy responsibility and thrive under pressure.
- Are a problem solver by heart, specifically complex and detail extensive ones.
- Grew up with technology, and have the skills to quickly learn a specialist oriented operating system.·
- Have the confidence to lead multi-million USD projects with clients all over the world.
- At least 2 years experience working in a customer facing role in a tech company.
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering or Information System Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- High level of English.