Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
About The Position
Optibus (www.optibus.co), a successful and growing technology company located in Tel Aviv, is looking for a talented and motivated Sales Representative to join us and help us grow our business in the Eastern United States . The Sales Representative will work remotely and report to the North American headquarters in San Francisco.
If you are excited about the opportunity to join a fast-growing team and company, work in one of the fastest growing software segments in the market, and build on our impressive success, we would like to hear from you.
Our cloud-based, super-fast and dynamic optimization technology for transit scheduling is taking the public transportation and transit markets in North America and Europe by storm, providing transit systems – both public and private - with unique solutions for cost savings and improved efficiency.
As a Sales Representative – East Coast you will manage the full sales cycle. Furthermore, you will own the post-sale activities and relationships, as our solutions are licensed in a SaaS model, which requires us to provide the best service and support to our customers. You will help generate leads, lead the sales engagement, dive deep into a prospect’s business challenges, and advise on impactful solutions. You will deliver killer presentations and demos and manage pilot engagements. You will be working in a challenging, energetic and rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional and personal growth and promotion.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work directly with customers and manage the full sales cycle
- Experience selling large deals to large customers
- Track record of increasing sales year over year
- Team player with ability to work in a global environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter, who is a creative thinker
- Minimum 5 years successful software sales experience, preferred B2B and SaaS and/or deep experience in transit planning and scheduling
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Obvious hunger, passion and people skills
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web/cloud technologies
- Public transportation/transit background and networking in this vertical
- Selling to C-level executives of organizations and corporations
- Alternatively – deep experience in Transit Planning and Scheduling