Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
Sales Operations Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager (SOM) who will be the sales team’s focal point for improving sales processes and planning. The SOM will work with sales, executive leadership, and others to collect relevant data, analyze it, and improve sales efficiency and planning. The SOM will also implement sales best practices using automated tools and data. This role is a key element in our efforts to continue improving our sales organization’s efficiency and productivity, enabling exponential revenue growth. We are looking for someone who is passionate about methodologies, tools, KPIs, measurement, and enabling sales and the whole company to keep on improving and exceed goals.
- Define and implement best practices for measurement, reporting, analysis, and data entry of key sales data
- Enforce sales data accuracy and standards
- Implement new processes to assure an accurate and smooth flow of data from sales to finance
- Conduct ongoing training for sales and management, as well as other stakeholders, of the relevant procedures
- Lead the evaluation, selection and implementation of tools that help improve the company’s sales and planning efficiency
- Lead a coherent implementation of the company’s CRM system across all departments
- Execute and monitor compensation programs to drive sales motivation and effectiveness
- Coordinate and execute sales events and training sessions
- 3+ years’ of experience in a sales operations role
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce administration and implementation
- High proficiency with Excel
- Proven experience working with global sales teams
- Experience with training of sales teams and executives
- Knowledge of BI tools, such as Tableau - Preferable
- Ability to define and enforce best practices, KPIs, measurement tools
- Knowledge of sales compensation methods and their implementation
- Fluent in English, additional languages - an advantage