Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
Sales Manager UK
About The Position
We are looking for a Sales Manager in the UK to staff one of the most crucial positions in the sales team and new London office. As a Sales Manager, you will run the entire sales cycle for potential leads and customers for one of our market verticals in the UK .
As Sales Manager, you will help generate leads, manage the sales engagement, dive deep into a prospect’s business challenges, and advise on impactful solutions. You will also deliver gripping presentations and demos. You’ll be employed in a challenging, energetic and rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional and personal growth and promotion. This includes elements such as our employee benefit system, free gym membership and more!
Your first order of business will be to get to know our solutions, current opportunities and what matters most to our customers. Next, you will be trained on how to use our technology and shown the requirements for success at Optibus, your role and your bonus plan. Finally, you will be given the space to start driving revenue and opportunities in your market segment.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you:
- Aspire to be a part of a selected group breaking ground in the UK transport industry
- Thrive on generating, meeting and closing leads with help from our SDRs and global team
- Are well organized, meticulous and a self-starter
- Love selling, seizing opportunities and understand what a real sense of urgency is
- Have a proven track-record of setting revenue goals and achieving them
- 5+ years of experience in b2b sales, management consulting or other relevant professional experience.
- Degree strongly preferred
- Strong user of Salesforce and understand the methodologies behind CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Adept at managing and owning your own revenue pipeline