Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transit – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup that’s quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transit radically better.
Senior Quality Test Engineer
About The Position
Optibus is looking for a manual Senior Quality Test Engineer to join our team in the challenge of moving the world smarter. We are looking for a Senior Quality Test Engineer who is experienced in using the best tools for testing a complex SaaS web app.
You’ll be the second person of the growing Quality Test department.
We at Optibus are building the platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation in real time and already manage the transportation of millions across the world. We are looking for highly capable people that are motivated to make a change in the public transportation domain.
If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Example of stuff you will own:
- Hands-on manual exploratory quality testing for web product.
- Write STD for new and implemented features.
- Run automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Add automation validations steps, using a web recording system (Testim.io).
- Develop non functional tests (e.g. performance, benchmarks) using modern tools for web apps testing like Jmeter, postman, Chrome Devtool.
- Interact with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in manual QA (or equivalent army experience).
- 2+ years solid knowledge of testing SaaS products on web platforms.
- Experience using web performance tools.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive STD and test cases.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, alternatively, substantial experience from technology units will be considered.
It will be great if you have:
- Working experience with selenium, testim.io - big advantage.
- Knowledge in writing code (Java Script / Python).