Senior Solution Engineer - North America
About The Position
The Senior Solution Engineer is a key player in an exciting, customer-facing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement Optibus’ SaaS platform - an expert solution for public transit planning and scheduling. The Senior Solution Engineer will work within a project team/s to lead the client’s requirement discovery as well as the implementation, configuration and on-boarding activities for the clients. The SE will also support pre-sales activities, leading our pilots for our prospects in the US market, act as a Subject Matter Expert and collaborate with our Product, Business Development and Marketing teams.
- 6+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Professional Services role
- Experience in SaaS deployment and integration. A solution architect background is an advantage.
- Pre-sales experience - an advantage
- Project Management methodologies know-how
- A technical background, either educational (B.Sc, M.Sc preferred) or based on work experience with a proven track record of excellence
- Proven knowledge in writing code (Python - preferred).
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
- Fast learner and a track record of quickly adapting and adjusting to new technologies
- Experience in public transportation planning and scheduling
- Experience with transit scheduling tools
- B.Sc. degree in Transportation Engineering
- Experience in sales processes to government entities in the US.
- Basic understanding of Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning.
About the Company:
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better.