Business Development Representative - North America
About The Position
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will qualify inbound leads, create outbound leads, work with together with sales and marketing, moving leads into the sales funnel and setting up sales qualified demos. Please note that the BDR will be US based.
- Prospecting for new clients through lead generation activities
- Contact customers via email and telephone to promote the company and its solution and generate initial interest
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
- Follow up on results from campaigns, webinars and trade shows
- Record all lead activities in Salesforce according to company requirements
- Conduct market research to generate lists of potential leads, provide feedback and share the knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling) - A MUST!
- B2B sales experience
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Methodological and organized
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours if need be
- Team player that can work closely with marketing and sales managers
- Salesforce expertise - A MUST!