Senior Automation Developer
About The Position
Optibus is looking for a senior automation developer to join our team. We are looking for a senior automation developer who is experienced with developing an automation framework and in using the best automation tools for testing complex SaaS web applications. You’ll be one of the first professionals of a growing Quality Test department.
If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d love to meet you.
Examples of stuff you will own:
- Build a new automation framework from the ground up
- Performance testing
- Frontend and backend testing
- UI tests using a web recording system (Testim.io)
- Write STD for new and implemented features.
- 5+ years of experience in automation position (or equivalent army experience)
- 2+ years solid knowledge of testing SaaS products on web platforms (backend and frontend).
- Experience in building a test automation framework
- Hands on experience with programming in Python (preferred) or other modern language such as Java, Go, C# etc.
- Experience creating and managing Jenkins jobs
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like cucumber / Jmeter / postman / sniffers
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive STD and test cases
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior automation developers and manual QA testers
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related domain/s. Alternatively, substantial experience from technology units will be considered.
It will be great if you have:
- Experience in the mobility domain
- Working experience with Selenium or Testim.io