Production Engineer (DevOps)
About The Position
Optibus is looking for a Production Engineer (aka DevOps) to join our team in the challenge of moving the world smarter. We are looking for an experienced professional that has built scalable mission critical SaaS platforms, and continuously delivered code from development to production.
Optibus builds a platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation and already manages the transportation of millions across the world. We are looking for highly capable people that are motivated to make a change in the public transportation domain.
Example of stuff you will own:
- Build a robust cloud infrastructure for a real time platform
- Automate the deployment to production in a live environment
- Research and implement new technologies
- Manage core production systems, including frequent changes and updates
- Manage our AWS infrastructure services and accounts
- 3+ years experienced in a production grade environment
- Experienced with AWS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in micro-services environment
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and technologies (Jenkins - advantage)
- Experience in Linux/Unix based environments
- Experienced with building a production monitoring system for cloud infrastructure & containers with advanced tools (Prometheus, CloudHealth)
- Great interpersonal skills
It will be great if you have:
- Experience in designing a highly available infrastructure and disaster recovery solutions
- Solid understanding of infrastructure fundamentals, including: Networking, Operating Systems, and Security
- Scripting skills
- Experienced with Database/NoSQL tuning and performance enhancements
- Experienced in managing web infrastructure on production environment.