Solution Infrastructure Associate (student position)
About The Position
The solution infrastructure associate will provide ongoing technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems and analyzing customer challenges. You will develop and manage the the product’s knowledge base and establish infrastructure for the solutions team.
This is a great entry level position for students that are interested in pursuing future career opportunities at Optibus post their graduation.
You will be a good fit if you:
- Are an energetic and highly motivated individual
- Have analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Are a fast learner
- Have good interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Optibus products.
- Improve client reference materials by writing and maintaining documentation
- Participate in the development of client training programs.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
- Coordinate and prioritize customer support and feature requests for R&D
- 2-3rd year student of Industrial engineering, information systems or related fields
- Fluent English, additional languages are an advantage (especially German and French).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint