Solutions Engineer UK
About The Position
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to staff one of the most crucial positions in the company and in our new London office. As a Solutions Engineer you will be the expert user of the system in the UK market. Solutions Engineers represent the company in front of clients and serve as key influencer within the company on subjects of product development and strategy.
You will lead both pre-sales and post-sales projects with our clients. This includes running pilots with potential clients (remotely and on-site), training for new clients and support.
Due to Solutions Engineers being the company’s experts on products performance, you will also be an active participant in the global product development process for our future technology roadmap.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy responsibility and thrive under pressure.
- Are passionate about solving real world transport problems – the more complex the better!
- Grew up with technology and have the skills to quickly learn a specialist operating system.
- Have the confidence to lead multi-million GBP projects with clients all over the world
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- B.Sc. degree in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems
- Basic understanding of Data Science, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Experience working in a customer facing role.