Quality Test Engineer
About The Position
Optibus is looking for a Quality Test Engineer to join our team in the challenge of moving the world smarter. We are looking for an candidate who is experienced in using modern tools for testing a complex SaaS web app.
We at Optibus are building the platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation in real time. Our product already manages the transportation of millions across the world. We are looking for highly capable people that are motivated to make a change in the public transportation domain
If you have an engineering background and enjoy testing software quality, we’d like to meet you.
Examples of stuff you will own:
- Hands-on manual exploratory quality testing of web product.
- Write STD for new and implemented features.
- Run automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Add automation validations steps, using a web recording system (Testim.io).
- Develop non-functional tests (e.g. performance, benchmarking) using tools such as JMeter, Postman, Chrome Devtools.
- Interact with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in Manual QA (or equivalent army experience).
- 2+ years solid knowledge of testing SaaS products on web platforms.
- Experience using web performance tools.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive STD and test cases.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, alternatively, substantial experience from technology units will be considered.
It will be great if you have:
- Working experience with selenium, testim.io - big advantage.